Sunday, 19 September 2010

I'm in the telegraph

Those are some words i never thought i would say.

But the Sunday Telegraph have written a fair and balanced article about the Hooters debate. (take note, Evening Post. that's fair and balanced)

Although they call me the founder of the campaign, which i am not, it's a good piece.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/epic/mks/8010701/Marks-and-Spencer-faces-boycott-over-sexist-Hooters-restaurant-deal.html

Comments are already moronic though. Stop calling me ugly! And, although i am having an age crisis, what with my birthday coming up next week, I'm turning 26. So i'm not middle aged and jealous either.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ohhh, congratulations! Your doing really good work with the campaign :) i saw the blog on the thefword website the other day too, so well done again!
I've popped you in my favourite blogs as well-keep up the good work xxxxxxx

PfftTheMagicDragon said...

Didn't you know? There are only 2 options for women. Large breasted, pretty and sexy Hooters waiting staff and ugly, hairy faced, troll like swamp thing.

If you complain about the former, you are CLEARLY the latter.

Some of the comments on these Hooters stories make me believe we live in one big strip club and everyone reads the DM.

Well done on the coverage!